• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nurse Dylan!!

*Pauline*

Dylan doesn't usually sleep in my bed but I was feeling so ill yesterday, I needed the company. He stayed by my side for 4 hours bless him. Excuse my swollen face, but doesn't Dylan look yummy!! :lotsaluv:

2594645231_32df1d7178.jpg

Awww, bless him. I tend to think as our pets as living happy pills when we're ill or sad. Hope you feel better!

Cute picture...my boys always have a way of making me feel better too when they snuggle with me...I hope you're feeing better! :flwr:

Thanks Charlotte and Carrie. Ash is home playing his music and next door are hammering in the garden so I have ear plugs in :( I'm going back to bed. Feeling better than yesterday though.

Pauline, Dylan looks gorgeous. I'm sure that snuggling up to him made your day a bit brighter! Hope you feel better today.

Aww...bless him!
I always feel slightly better when Lucie gives me hugs when im ill :p
Enjoy some lovely cuddles and hope u feel better soon. (y)
Can i just add....Dylan is beautiful and very white!!!!

That is so precious. Cavaliers are the best medicine EVER!!!!:luv: Glad you are feeling a bit better now.

Hope you're well again.Dylan is an exceptionally good looking cavalier.
I also spotted the row of roses on the bedhead.....they wouldn't last thirty seconds with Daisy if I left them there...:D:D:D

Hope you're well again.Dylan is an exceptionally good looking cavalier.
I also spotted the row of roses on the bedhead.....they wouldn't last thirty seconds with Daisy if I left them there...:D:D:D

Thank you. I am still feeling sick but I went to a park with Dylan on Monday (that was exhausting) and to a meeting last night. I have my sign language exam tomorrow :eek:

Yes, Dylan isn't interested in those roses, they are fairy lights. I did have to pack away a lot of teddies I kept on a chair in my room though. :rolleyes:

What a good boy Dylan is to sleep next to you and nurse you back to health!

I hope you are feeling better now ...

Back