View Full Version : Pics from Our New Camera

Gingers Mommy
20th June 2008, 04:49 PM
Here are some recent photos of Ginger with the new camera we got.

Talk about an Action Shot!
Love the coloring of this one:
Another Action Shot:
We did come in 1st place in Agility (1 out of 4- hehe)
And relaxing after a long day:

All in all there are 416 new pics since we got the camera (less than a month ago!) But I can't post all of them!! We will be taking more this weekend so I'll try and choose my fav and post them next week. Thanks for looking!

20th June 2008, 04:55 PM
Great pictures Estee!!! :snap:

A DSLR makes such a difference, doesn't it? but you have an amazingly gorgeous model to begin with!

She's quite a jumper too! Wow. Lucky has been doing agility, but he's still not too into the jumps.

Mom of Jato
20th June 2008, 04:59 PM
Great pictures- I love the agility shots...with the beautiful ears flying. :D Can't wait to see more next week.

Cleo's Person
Fabulous photos. You must post more!!

Wauw! Great model and fantastic pictures! They're wonderful! I love the picture of her running, the structure of that picture is art!

20th June 2008, 05:22 PM
WoW! Just stunning photos ! The first one could be an add for NIKE sneakers,just do it :thmbsup:
I think a good camera should come with every pup :) It makes all the diference and it really fun to take pics of your kids and doggies with a goood camera.....

Claire L
20th June 2008, 06:17 PM
:w*w::w*w::w*w:Those :snap:are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

What camera did you buy?

20th June 2008, 06:55 PM
oh wow what great pictures! im also interested in the type of camera you have :D

Gingers Mommy
20th June 2008, 07:22 PM
Thank You all so much for your sweet responses!! Im glad to share them with people that can understand my obsession!
The camera is a Nikon d80 with a wide angle lens.
It was quite the investment, but I only wish I bought it sooner! The pictures are fantastic!

20th June 2008, 07:27 PM
Wow they are Great Pics:D

20th June 2008, 10:55 PM
Those are great pictures, and I was so glad to see them. I purchased the Nikon D80 a couple of mnnths ago and am just practicing with it. Dixie does agility, so I can't wait to get some action shots of her, if I can... I have taken quite a few shots of her, but don't know how to post them yet. I have to learn how to do that next..... Judy

21st June 2008, 01:30 PM
Great pictures!!
Ginger sure is beautiful. :paw:

21st June 2008, 02:01 PM
great shots.. like the pool shot

Cathy Moon
21st June 2008, 02:26 PM
Wonderful photos - Ginger is a cutie! :lotsaluv:

21st June 2008, 08:38 PM
Ginger is one of my all time favourites. I love the cheeky look in the last picture. If you'd entered the theme this week you would have won with any of those :lotsaluv:

21st June 2008, 10:52 PM
Wow, great pictures. One of these days I will go for a proper camera!