• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pics from Our New Camera

Gingers Mommy

Here are some recent photos of Ginger with the new camera we got.

Talk about an Action Shot!
2595657288_2ee785f607.jpg

Love the coloring of this one:
2595657298_44d7be6a2f.jpg

Another Action Shot:
2595657304_cf0d70be88.jpg

We did come in 1st place in Agility (1 out of 4- hehe)
2595657308_306f9fceef.jpg

And relaxing after a long day:
2595657316_705e2c3667.jpg

All in all there are 416 new pics since we got the camera (less than a month ago!) But I can't post all of them!! We will be taking more this weekend so I'll try and choose my fav and post them next week. Thanks for looking!

Great pictures Estee!!! :snap:

A DSLR makes such a difference, doesn't it? but you have an amazingly gorgeous model to begin with!

She's quite a jumper too! Wow. Lucky has been doing agility, but he's still not too into the jumps.

Great pictures- I love the agility shots...with the beautiful ears flying. :D Can't wait to see more next week.

Wauw! Great model and fantastic pictures! They're wonderful! I love the picture of her running, the structure of that picture is art!

WoW! Just stunning photos ! The first one could be an add for NIKE sneakers,just do it (y)
I think a good camera should come with every pup :) It makes all the diference and it really fun to take pics of your kids and doggies with a goood camera.....

Thank You all so much for your sweet responses!! Im glad to share them with people that can understand my obsession!
The camera is a Nikon d80 with a wide angle lens.
It was quite the investment, but I only wish I bought it sooner! The pictures are fantastic!

Those are great pictures, and I was so glad to see them. I purchased the Nikon D80 a couple of mnnths ago and am just practicing with it. Dixie does agility, so I can't wait to get some action shots of her, if I can... I have taken quite a few shots of her, but don't know how to post them yet. I have to learn how to do that next..... Judy

Ginger is one of my all time favourites. I love the cheeky look in the last picture. If you'd entered the theme this week you would have won with any of those :lotsaluv:

Back