• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New AKC Champion

Nicki

Congratulations to Debbie Kerr and new AKC Champion, Kinvaar Kinky Boots. :jump::jump:

Made up today with a 4 point major, handled by Penny Freberg {in the photo below}

My Cruz sends big congratulations to his litter sister :D :rah:

Lily.jpg

WOW!! Isn't she a beauty! Congrats to Deb and Cruz is understandably proud. :lotsaluv: PS she just has the best name, too. :lol:

WOW....... She is stunning!!! Perfect coat...ive never seen a cav with a coat like that.
Not a kink in sight!:)Beautiful how if falls down the middle.

Thank you so much everyone - from Debbie and I!

This is the latest photo, taken at the Nationals in May

Lily2.jpg

OMG, could that dog be any more GORGEOUS......!!!!!!! I love seeing what a true champion looks like. I have only been to one local dog show. She is absolutely stunning. How old is she????

Thank you all for the lovely comments on Lily i am so proud of her she is my first home bred champion at 2 years old .Her litter sister goes out to join her in september ,she too is a sweet little tri .Hoping she to will come home with a CH infront of her name Photos of Jazz will follow

Lily sends her love!

Hi Nicki and Deb!
Lily sends her love. She absolutely adores being an AKC champion, and is looking forward to visits from her Scottish family in September. She has been a busy girl this last month. She finished her AKC championship in 4 show weekends, with 4 majors- lickety split! She loves to show, and dances around on her hind legs, jumping up and down, when we are packing for a show. Thank you Deb for sharing her with me in America! She is an absolute dream girl.

CavalierPenny
Saranade Cavaliers

Back