*Pauline*
21st June 2008, 09:44 PM
Oh my, what a pretty thing she is.

leesanlucie
21st June 2008, 10:39 PM
Shes a sweetie...:lotsaluv:

Karlin
21st June 2008, 11:46 PM
She is lovely. I read the listing which is a bit erratic -- I sure hope someone has actually given enough time to try and find the owners -- the owners could easily be on vacation at this time of year and if the phone rings but isn't answered it still means the line is connected and in use, not disconnected. I wonder if someone has actually called out to the house or checked with vets local to the home. :eek: I'd ask the phone company to try and contact the owners through their address, if there's no address connected to the chip. Doesn't sound like they intend to look any further though and I know a lot of shelters just do not have the time and staff to do that.

Mom of Jato
22nd June 2008, 01:07 AM
She looks so sweet and timid. How could anyone not want her??? I sure hope she finds a family soon.

Daisy's Mom
22nd June 2008, 04:21 AM
What a sweetheart! It sure seems weird that someone would go to the trouble to microchip her and then STILL cannot be found. I also worry that they haven't tried too hard to find her. Why are they waiting for someone to call them, rather than them calling the microchip vendor?!! Very scary that they seem to be waiting instead of taking action and now they say she can be adopted at any time?!

My intuition is that such a lovely dog has an owner somewhere looking for her. I hope so.

Holly
22nd June 2008, 11:42 PM
I have read that some of the Puppy Millers microchip their pups. :(