• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My girls

Lexie

Portia our LS rescue has been with us for almost 4 weeks now. She is sweet and quite playful. By the end of the evening we will have toys scattered from one end of the house to the other. She is turning into a mommy's girl, she has started giving me kisses on the nose, follows me everywhere and she loves to sleep in my lap. We are still working on the house training but we are making progress.
Lexie and Portia will occasionally play chase in the yard (and the house :shock: ). I have even found them in the same bed a few times.
2598179097_036882525d.jpg

Portia is much smaller than Lexie and it looks like she has most of the bed.
2599002400_90413c1a9f.jpg

I took Lexie to a groomer across town that frequently grooms Cavaliers.
I think she did a pretty good job.
2599005320_d0c957dac8_m.jpg

Portia did not get groomed but I gave her a bath the same day. Her tail and her paws are not quite as yellow as they were.
2598999136_6e09f50533.jpg

Thanks for looking. 8)

Portia and Lexie look absolutely gorgeous :luv: :luv: and it sounds like Lexie has really settled into her forever home. Those pics are wonderful, especially the one of them sharing a bed :lotsaluv:

2 Pretty little girls, you must be so happy with how well Portia is doing since she came to live with you, l love the photo of them sharing the same bed, that's a sure sign their happy together (y)

I love the last photo of the two of them laying in the grass together- they are both beautiful. And the little pink tongue...OMG, way too cute!!!

Back