• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello, my name is...

bijou

Hi,

Bijou is a cute 10-month-old Blenheim living in Ontario. I'm her guardian and a brand new Cav owner.

Just thought I'd say hello to everyone. I might be making some posts about the trials and tribulations of being a first-time Cav guardian (are Cavs supposed snore that loud?).

Thanks!

Welcome, you just ask all the questions you want. I am a first time cavalier owner too, and this board has been so valuable to me. My Dixie is just a little over a year and so far she doesn't snore, but I have read about many other cavaliers on this board that do, and some very loud.....

Hi Bijou! I'm now on my third week as a new cavy guardian ...in fact, this is my first dog. Looking forward to to hearing from you!

icon_welcomeHi and welcome from us, yes I've got a snorer too in fact she's doing it now, she's sound asleep after eating her dinner and snoring her head off

icon_welcome to the board! My cav Lola snores like a lawn mower and she's only 12 weeks old!

Welcome! My girl will occasionally snore softly if she is really tired, but I have a friend who has one that can rattle the windows!

Back