• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hi guys

Rj Mac

hi there guys, sorry have not been on the board in a while but things have been a little up and down here, firstly kieran was taken into hospital 4 weeks ago with synasitis (spelling?), then the day after that ryan ended up in hospital too, he put his back out and got signed off on the sick, both are well now,

and if all that was not enough there is still problems with ryans work!

sorry to waffle on, but hope to be cathing up on all the threads soon!

thanks to all you who have been giving us advice on the ireland advice!

lisa

Oh Lisa! I'm sorry to hear you have had a run of illness. How are your boys now? Glad to have you back on the boards! Hopefully things will improve for you all now.

Last edited:
Sorry you have had such a difficult time. Hopefully things will settle down for you and you can relax a bit and take some time for yourself. Glad you are back!

Sorry about all the troubles, Lisa. All the best to Ryan and hope he's feeling a lot better, and Kieran too!

thanks guys, they are both better now, kieran just looking forward to the school holidays in a few days!!!!!! aaarghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

lisa

I've been missing you and your family too. I'm glad Ryan and Kieran are better now, and hope the job straightens itself out too. That can be stressful - CavTalk can be a good stress reducer!

Back