• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi Everyone! I'm Sandy

sdarone

Hi everyone! I'm Sandy and I have a male Blenheim Cavalier. His name is Charlie. I've always grown up with cocker spaniels, but I have to say that this is my first Cavi and I absolutly love this breed! He's such a good boy. Always friendly, loves everyone and pretty much just wants to make you happy.

Charlie has been the best puppy I've ever had. Potty training him was a breeze with him. He's almost a year old. He turns 1 on July 1st.

He's a pretty funny little boy. He's not much of a barker, but if he sees the kids playing outside he comes looking for me and barks so I can take him outside so he can play with the kids. Quite a character.

He loves to sleep on top of the couch, that's his favorite spot. It sits high and he can see outside from there. Loves to look outside to see what everyone is doing!

That's a general description of my boy!

Welcome Sandy! Can't wait to see more pictures of Charlie, he sounds just like my boys, always wanting to play with the kids outside! :lotsaluv:

Thanks for the welcome! Charlie is very popular around the neighborhood. People always stop us and want to play with him, especially the kids. He's in heaven when he sees the kids or other doggies!

Carrie,

I just uploaded some pictures in my Album. If you go to my profile you can see the album. I have tons of pictures of him, but I just uploaded a few.

What about pictures of your boys?

My name is Sandy and my first Cavalier was named Charlie! What a coincidence!

I'm new to the board, too. Hopefully we'll be here chatting about our doggies for many years to come.

Hello, and welcome!!! Charlie sure is a cutie- thanks for sharing the pictures. My little guy is 7 months old in a few days, and is the love of my life.:lotsaluv:

Thanks for all the welcome. Charlie and I enjoyed seeing all the pictures of his new friends.

Sandy and Charlie - how funny is that! I haven't met another Sandy with a Charlie Cavalier. Well, nice to meet you!

Nice to meet all of you!! :p

Hi from Ireland.Your doggie sounds like my fella,he loves Ella and if he sees her with the kids he goes mad and paces,if all the girls come in he thinks he trys to join in.

LOL!! How funny! They really are a great breed.

What part of Ireland are you from? I have an Uncle that lives in Menlo Galway.

Hi Sandy!! Welcome from another OC gal, from beautiful Huntington Beach! This board is addicting and so much wonderful information and advice is available to you 24/7 here. Cavaliers are just the greatest!

Hi Claire!

Thanks for the welcome. Charlie's dad was a Tri-Color. His name was Steeler and he had the best personality. Charlie takes after his daddy, he even has one little black spot on his side.

Someday I'd love to get another Cavi and get a Tri-Color, maybe a little girl this time.

Back