• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

After the Rain, View from the Deck

Charleen

This morning was so beautiful. It had just finished raining. The dogs had eaten their breakfast and had just come back from their morning run in the yard. Here are pictures from the deck off the back of our house. The awning was covering most of the deck, so it was dryer, making it a nice place to enjoy the scenery.

Enjoy!
Edit - see below for the link.

Last edited:
Yes, I can see the photos now. :D
Your cavaliers are lovely. :luv::luv::luv::luv:
I noticed how playful Pippin is in the photos with Jolly. :) He looks like he's feeling great. I'm not sure, but didn't he have knee surgery not long ago?

I love your deck and the scenery around your property.

Cathy - you have a very good memory. Pippin has LP surgery 10/15 and he is better than before the surgery. He runs full speed with Jolly in the back yard and they body slam each other and he has had no pain. Pippin is in a 2nd puppy-hood since the surgery.

In hindsight, he started having problems at 10 months old, but I didn't know what it was and he didn't cry out. Then at age 3, he did start yelping and the vet said he had Luxating Patella. By age 4 the knee started to slip out quite frequently, so I went forward with the surgery. About 2 months after the surgery, Pippin started playing with toys, playing with Jolly and actually being more lovey dovey to me. Pippin will be 5 at the end of the summer. With his cataract surgery (6/15/06) and LP surgery, he is in better health than when he was born!

Back