• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A few of my lot!!

brid kenny

2008_06280027.jpg

WE love to sleep!!
2008_06280026.jpg

Took to the car last weekend as we could no longer cope with big dog, toddler and 5 adult humans.
2008_06280025.jpg

I love sleeping ON my sister!!
2008_06280020.jpg

Poor Eddie he hates thunder and lightening so he has to hide in the toilet!!
2008_06280014.jpg

ZZZZzzzzzzz
2008_06060003.jpg

It's a hard life indeed!!
2008_06060001.jpg

Looking for bunnies!!
2008_01120006.jpg

Yes a chair each!!! Our master is very good to us!!

I love all your pics but the first pic and the little one sleeping on her sister are my favourites. The little one has the most irresistible chops, if she was mine I'd be kissing her all day!!!

Brid I'm sorry I can't remember the names of your girls, what are they?

They seem to enjoy the sunlounger, I take it that picture wasn't taken today! :D Now for the nosey question, who's Eddie? I don't recall seeing anything of him before, we once had a dog who was terrified of thunder so I can understand his need to hide :(

Your girls are lovely. :lotsaluv::lotsaluv: They look like they truly enjoy each other's companionship!

Ohhh, having two looks like so much fun! I love how they snuggle together. It makes me want to add to our family, hmmmm. ;)

So so so cute:l*v:, I now have 2 boys (Elliot and Alfie) who would just love to meet up with Phoebe and Pippa on a date.....:);):dogwlk:.

Oh those are adorable! That one of Pippa slung over Phoebe's back really made me laugh. :lol: They really get along so well now, don't they? :lotsaluv:

Now those are two dogs living the good life....a snooze fest! I loved that first picture, so cute!!

Hi Brid - your gang are just fab! I was looking through your shots and had to do a double take of Pippa - she is soooo like my Chloe, Im convinced they must be closely related! She has the same cute head, deep chesnut colour and silky coat.
Here's a pic taken of Chloe in Donadea Forest where I think you might see the resemblance:
2492767767_2b91dc4aab_m.jpg
2449838900_a84d684d00_m.jpg

I think we are seriously dealing with long distance cousins here :jump::jump::jump:

They are so gorgeous - I think I saw them in the flesh the other night when we were going to our local shop - I said to my OH that looks like Phoebe and Pippa - needless to say he said I spend WAY to much time on here icon_whistling

hahaha! hilarious - we must all be in the same area as I see from Brid's location she is in Lucan too. I must keep my eyes peeled for any familiar looking Cavs when I am out walking next time :) I never seem to see any!

Back