• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavs in Seattle?

margot

We just got our beautiful tri Cav in January and love her so much! Does anybody know if there is a Cav club in Seattle (U.S.) where Cavs and Cav owners can meet and play? I know of one neighbor who has a ruby. And a blenheim shows up at the hair salon occasionally. But that's about it. If there are people from the Seattle area on this board, please let me know. I'd love to take our girl to meet some new friends. And who knows, maybe a second Cav is in our future.
Cheers,
Margot

Thanks, Cathy -- for the information and for the chuckle. We already have two other dogs (a 12-year-old male black Lab and a 5-year-old male Australian Shepherd) so my husband is turning a deaf ear to my suggestions to get Jewel another sister! But I hope you're right! I'd do it tomorrow if he wouldn't mind!
Cheers,
Margot

Back