• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chloe's Home!

Kristy

My sister Shannon and Chloe on the ride home:
picture.php

picture.php

Playing with a Chew Toy:
picture.php

She is so purdy:
picture.php

picture.php

All tuckered out:
picture.php

Only 8 more days until I get to see her. Mama and my sister Shannon have fell in love already :lotsaluv: I fly home to Mama's house on the 7th! I can't hardly wait to hold her :D

Last edited:
Oh she is soo cute. Enjoy every minute of her at this age as it dosn't last very long. You must be counting the minutes until you get home! :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

How exciting! She's adorable - I hope it won't be too difficult for your mom and sister to turn her over to you! ;)

Chloe's markings are light like my Dylan. I don't mean the depth of colour, as that will darken just not a lot of ruby patches. You'll get many compliments for this, you'll see!

Chloe is adorable. What a cute face and her tiny puppy belly looks like it needs a good rub. It looks like Chloe is already being spoiled. Your sister looks quite pleased to be holding her.

Back