• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Back on track

Rj Mac

Hi guys,thought I'd show face for a wee nosey around, hope everyone's well, and having a good weekend? It's been a while since I've been anywhere near the computer, I know Lisa popped in for a wee mention, both Kieran and myself are back to normal after our trips to the hospital,allthough I had to return to work earlier than my doctor wanted, as my boss(who I've mentioned before) stopped my company sick pay,saying that I was skiving and making it all up......even tho, I collapsed at work....got taken to the hospital,prescribed 3 different drugs,1 of which.....diazapan,means you are not allowed to drive,and as a bus driver it meant my doctor had to sign me off,but that's a whole other story.....lets just say,it's in the hands of my union, and my solicitor, anyway It's summer holiday time for us, for the next 2 weeks, thank goodness......no work for a bit
Took a few pics of the gang this morning on our walk, hope you's like them, Oh.....and guess what..........come Wednesday, it'l be exactly 1 year since Megan came to us:jump:
The girls....
Image014-3.jpg
[/IMG]
Lucy....
Image013-2.jpg
[/IMG]
Image008-5.jpg
[/IMG]
Image006-5.jpg
[/IMG]
Image004-2.jpg
[/IMG]
Megs turn...
Image010-2.jpg
[/IMG]
Come here Dad!!!!!!
Image009-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Image005-4.jpg
[/IMG]
Image003-5.jpg
[/IMG]
And Jake....
Image012.jpg
[/IMG]
Image007-4.jpg
[/IMG]

That's our lot for now guys, it's great to be back.....got a whole lot of catching up to do now though!!!!

Appologies for the pics being so Huge......I forgot to re-size them :eek:.....am a little out of practice :yikes:lol:

R.

Great pics! :snap: I always enjoy your doggy pics. Nice to hear from you again. I am glad you have people advocating your case. Enjoy your holiday.

Wow a yr since you got megan,its gone so quick.Well your not the only one to have had bad luck we have had a good dose our selfs over the past 2 weeks.It all happened on our anniversary which was on Friday 13th.Glad your back.

:eek:Welcome back! I noticed you were gone from the forum, so it must mean that I have been missing you and Lisa! ;)
What a scare you had! I really hope your union and solicitor get it worked out for you. Sorry, but your boss must be out of his mind: "Faking illness?" Wauw! Actually, even though it must have been a huge scare, it could turn out good that you collapsed at work :eek: Then you have witnesses that it was for real.
I hope you are all better now! :hug:
By the way - lovely dog pictures :)
Charlotte

Back