• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bradley's Grand Day Out

misty

Hello, Bradley 'ere.

Well we have had a good weekend. Yesterday my hoomans took us to a pretty gorge, where we did climb up and down lots of steps and then I swam (well, mum calls it paddling).

Anyway today mum said we was going on an adventure to a forest. I like the forest, but I'd never been to one like this.

You'll never guess - it turns out it was an agility forest, with a special trail just for us doglets. I would love you all to come and see my agility forest some day!

y6pnm5.jpg

y6pnme.jpg

y6pnm7.jpg]

y6pnmc.jpg

y6pnma.jpg

y6pnmb.jpg

y6pnni.jpg

And there was lots of time left over for this too:

y6pnm9.jpg

Oi! there Bradders, looks your hoomans know exactly what ou likes :)
Them thars great piccies (y) and Cara and Minnie says they'd luv to come visit ou there :lotsaluv: Cara wants to know if there might be some treats in store if she were to go through that scary looking tunnel with ou??

Oi! there Bradders, looks your hoomans know exactly what ou likes :)
Them thars great piccies (y) and Cara and Minnie says they'd luv to come visit ou there :lotsaluv: Cara wants to know if there might be some treats in store if she were to go through that scary looking tunnel with ou??

Wait a minute, you mean we went through that tunnel for nothing? Mummy forgot the treats!

Mum said it was very funny when we all chased a border collie through the tunnel, but she didn't take a photo of that. :)

oh looks like you had a wonderful day out Bradley - Cruzy and Teddy are packing their cases ready to come down and go with you. They already "do" the tunnel, but only for liver treats LOL so they will bring some of those too!!

Great to see the photos Fran, glad you all managed a great day out. Did you get my PM a few weeks back?

Back