• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

In love with your Cavalier(s)?

I know exactly what you mean. Cleo is such good company, willing to snooze on our laps if we're watching tv, up for a big long walk if we're wanting to go out, and the funniest little personality to have around the house! :lotsaluv:

How are Qwick and Qnotje getting on? I always see picture of Qwebble playing with Qnotje.

Qwick and Qnotje are doing better every day :)
Qwick just needs his time to get used to the puppy activity ;)
In a few weeks they'll probably be best friends as well :)

The last picture in the post I only had to put Qwebble together with the other two cause they were already there ;)

I'm glad to hear he's beginning to adjust! I can imagine how the arrival of a little bundle of energy might have caused him to pause for a while. :)

:luv: I know exactly what you're saying. I love mine to death. Wouldn't trade him for nothing. I've only had him for around a month and I am extremely attached. I feel guilty about going to work or even doing anything without him. This is my first Cavalier and just love them to death. He is the best "bed buddy" ever!!! :paw:

Back