PDA

View Full Version : Mrs Gloria Anderson

gloria
1st July 2008, 05:14 PM
Hi, Im Gloria & I have 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Charlie is 6 yrs old & is a Blenhiem & Rosie, who is 5yrs old & a Tri colour.Im 71 & a widow & live near Stockport in Cheshire. I have owned dogs all my life but until these two, have never had Cavaliers.I just love them so much & they are such a joy to me. Im not very good at computors so I hope I wont make too many mistakes.Im very much looking forward to belonging to a group of fellow Cavaliers fanatics!!

Moviedust
1st July 2008, 05:22 PM
Welcome, Gloria!! You have found a place online where everyone will share your passion for your lovely dogs (navigating the board might help you enhance your computer skills, too!).

Cleo's Person
1st July 2008, 05:23 PM
Gloria icon_welcome to the board! I'm glad you've found us and can share with us all about your wonderful dogs. Looking forward to hearing all about them. :)

Dublin
1st July 2008, 05:54 PM
icon_welcome from us in Ireland !

Elaine 2
1st July 2008, 09:16 PM
icon_welcomeHi Gloria a warm welcome from us too

jld
1st July 2008, 09:30 PM
Welcome, so glad you are here. Will look forward to hearing from you again soon.:jump:

leesanlucie
1st July 2008, 10:14 PM
Hi and icon_welcomefrom not-so-sunny Scotland. :p

Jasperxxgabby
1st July 2008, 11:22 PM
hi Gloria a warm icon_welcome to you, Charlie and Rosie.

Shelli
1st July 2008, 11:31 PM
Hi Gloria icon_welcome

You'll love it here :p

ice-cavi
2nd July 2008, 12:21 AM
icon_welcome Gloria. Hope you´ll enjoy our company :)

littlelady
2nd July 2008, 12:43 AM
Hi Gloria and welcome! this is a great site!

hbmama
2nd July 2008, 06:23 AM
Glad to have you with us. They are just the most wonderful dogs aren't they?!!

Kristy
2nd July 2008, 01:11 PM
Hello and Welcome :)

gloria
2nd July 2008, 03:53 PM
How nice of you all to make me so welcome. Its great to be contacting others who know how special Cavaliers are & what they mean to us. Ive just come out of hospital, so my two have been in kennels & are very happy to be home(nearly as happy as I am to have them back) They are just so adaptable. They understand when we cant go for a long walk & are just thrilled when we can. Thanks again for the welcome!.:thmbsup:

Justine
3rd July 2008, 12:10 PM
Hi from Ireland,sorry but did you say you were 71,thats fantastic,welcome its great having all ages on here.

gloria
4th July 2008, 01:54 PM
Yes fraid so , in fact only weeks off being 72! I have never been without dogs since I was 9yrs. :thmbsup:

Evelyn
5th July 2008, 12:27 AM
Hello Gloria
Small world , I am not far from you, in Glossop! These lovely dogs bring us together from near and far.

Claire L
5th July 2008, 06:17 PM
Hi Gloria and icon_welcome to CavalierTalk! Hope whatever had you in the hospital is all better now :xfngr: You'll have to let us know when your Birthday is...so we can all celebrate it with you :D