• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mrs Gloria Anderson

gloria

Hi, Im Gloria & I have 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Charlie is 6 yrs old & is a Blenhiem & Rosie, who is 5yrs old & a Tri colour.Im 71 & a widow & live near Stockport in Cheshire. I have owned dogs all my life but until these two, have never had Cavaliers.I just love them so much & they are such a joy to me. Im not very good at computors so I hope I wont make too many mistakes.Im very much looking forward to belonging to a group of fellow Cavaliers fanatics!!

Welcome, Gloria!! You have found a place online where everyone will share your passion for your lovely dogs (navigating the board might help you enhance your computer skills, too!).

Gloria icon_welcome to the board! I'm glad you've found us and can share with us all about your wonderful dogs. Looking forward to hearing all about them. :)

Welcome, so glad you are here. Will look forward to hearing from you again soon.:jump:

Gloria

How nice of you all to make me so welcome. Its great to be contacting others who know how special Cavaliers are & what they mean to us. Ive just come out of hospital, so my two have been in kennels & are very happy to be home(nearly as happy as I am to have them back) They are just so adaptable. They understand when we cant go for a long walk & are just thrilled when we can. Thanks again for the welcome!.(y)

Hi from Ireland,sorry but did you say you were 71,thats fantastic,welcome its great having all ages on here.

Gloria

Yes fraid so , in fact only weeks off being 72! I have never been without dogs since I was 9yrs. (y)

Welcome

Hello Gloria
Small world , I am not far from you, in Glossop! These lovely dogs bring us together from near and far.

Hi Gloria and icon_welcome to CavalierTalk! Hope whatever had you in the hospital is all better now :xfngr: You'll have to let us know when your Birthday is...so we can all celebrate it with you :D

Back