• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

i decided to get bluebell all trimmed!

emmawright

hello all, here are a few pictures of bluebell, i decided to take her to have a "hair appointment!". i think she looks lovely, and she seems very happy with a thinner coat. they did a really good job, and i think her feet look great. having her trimmed has also brought out the brown spots on her fur - which looks cute. i know that you probably shouldn't get cavaliers trimmed and you should keep them au natural! but i think it will be nice for her. seeing as she is a country dog, she was always picking up brambles and getting bits stuck in her long fur, so this will be better for her. her fur is more softer as well!

2627880955_622fddb951.jpg

2628693066_31a91edac7.jpg

2627878287_923bb2329c.jpg

2627883219_ffe4445e98.jpg

She looks lovely, my jasper was groomed recently I think he feels much better
for it I'm sure bluebell does too:) make the most of it though it soon grows back.

Wow, I wish I could get Dixie's feet that clean.....She looks really good, and I am sure she feels so much better.....:)

Back