PDA

View Full Version : We said goodbye to Precious this morning

chloe92us
1st July 2008, 07:21 PM
:( I posted last week about her recent episodes and took her in last Monday to have her pts, but I wasn't ready that day. So, ever since I kept a notebook and wrote down everything she's been doing, throwing up, etc over the past week and decided it was, indeed, her time to go over the bridge. It was a sad goodbye, but she went peacefully. Have fun in doggie heaven, Precious. We'll see you again someday!

inoubliable
2nd July 2008, 03:58 AM
we only just got our puppies a week ago and i know how quickly they become family! i'm sorry to hear you had to say goodbye.

Jay
2nd July 2008, 05:26 AM
It is always a hard decision to make, but you know that you did the right thing. I have had to make that decision before so I understand what you are going throught right now. Please accept my sincere condolences. Precious is no longer in pain but she will be forever in your heart.
Peace,
J.

hbmama
2nd July 2008, 05:34 AM
I am so sorry for the loss of your little Precious. My thoughts and prayers are with you....it was time, but it is never easy to get through. :(

Cathy T
2nd July 2008, 05:49 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. I know that last couple of weeks have been rough. I'm glad she was able to go peacefully. Rest well Precious.

tara
2nd July 2008, 06:02 AM
It must have been a very difficult week for you. I am so very sorry for your loss.

brotymo
2nd July 2008, 06:57 AM
I am so, so sorry about Precious. Cavaliers sure do get into your heart. I will pray that your memories of her will grow in time from tears to smiles and laughter. I will be thinking of you. We lost our Cavalier 9 days ago, and though she was only 10 months old, I miss her as much as dogs I've loved for a dozen or more. These days aren't easy, but the wonderful people on this board sure do help.

She will be waiting at the bridge and can play with my sweet Pixie there until you meet again.

Rj Mac
2nd July 2008, 08:14 AM
We're so sorry for your loss :flwr::hug:

*Pauline*
2nd July 2008, 08:54 AM
I'm so sorry dear :hug: She in no pain now. :flwr:

pippa
2nd July 2008, 09:14 AM
So sorry...play happily Precious.

Louise1823
2nd July 2008, 09:26 AM
So sorry that you have had to say goodbye to Precious, it is a horrible time but take comfort in the fact that she is no longer in pain :flwr:

Cleo's Person
2nd July 2008, 11:31 AM
I'm so sorry you had to give Precious her wings. My thoughts are with you and yours at this difficult time. Run pain free at the bridge little one.

Sandrac
2nd July 2008, 11:32 AM
So sorry to hear about Precious. She will be in your hearts forever.:hug:

LaLa
2nd July 2008, 11:34 AM
Awww Im sorry :(

Kristy
2nd July 2008, 12:58 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Lynn
2nd July 2008, 01:04 PM
Deeply sorry for your loss....Precious will be close in your heart always and running free & happy at the bridge.

Bunnylover
2nd July 2008, 01:08 PM
I'm so sorry :( thinking of you at this difficult time.

Chelle & Rex
2nd July 2008, 01:14 PM
So sorry to hear about Precious :hug:

karenc
2nd July 2008, 01:26 PM
Im so sorry to read about your loss. Precious is safe and well playing with her friends at the Bridge. She wont be alone. Play happy in the forever sunshine and vast fields. Hugs for you.*ng*l

Elaine 2
2nd July 2008, 11:14 PM
Just to let you know you're in my thoughts at this terrible time, it's a pain like no other when they leave you for the bridge taking a big piece of your heart with them, I'm so sorry
Play happy Precious in the beautiful sunshine at Rainbow bridge

Aileen
2nd July 2008, 11:29 PM
I am so sorry

May I Go Now?

May I go now?
Do you think the time is right?
May I say goodbye to pain filled days
and endless lonely nights?
I've lived my life and done my best,
an example tried to be.
So can I take that step beyond
and set my spirit free?

I didn't want to go at first,
I fought with all my might.
But something seems to draw me now
to a warm and loving light.
I want to go
I really do.
It's difficult to stay.

But I will try as best I can
to live just one more day.
To give you time to care for me
and share your love and fears.
I know you're sad and afraid,
because I see your tears.

I'll not be far,
I promise that, and hope you'll always know
that my spirit will be close to you
wherever you may go.
Thank you so for loving me.
You know I love you too,
that's why it's hard to say goodbye
and end this life with you.

So hold me now just one more time
and let me hear you say,
because you care so much for me,
you'll let me go today.

- Written for a beloved pet & friend, by Susan A. Jackson

Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

littlelady
2nd July 2008, 11:35 PM
aaww so sorry, thinking of you.

leesanlucie
2nd July 2008, 11:53 PM
Am so sorry for your loss...will be thinking of you.
Run Precious.......run free!

Aileen...that is a beautiful poem....made me think of my departed furbabies.

Claire L
3rd July 2008, 12:13 AM
Trisha, I'm so sorry for your loss. You've been through so much with Precious these past weeks and I know how hard it was for you to let her go. Please know that we send prayers and hugs from our house to yours :hug::hug:

cb2u
3rd July 2008, 12:17 AM
So sorry for your loss. May time eventually help to ease your pain, & may your memories of Precious be happy ones.

Shelli
3rd July 2008, 01:05 AM
:flwr: I'm so sorry for your loss :hug:
Play happy in the sunshine at rainbow bridge Precious *ng*l

Rosewoodsteel
3rd July 2008, 01:36 AM
:( I posted last week about her recent episodes and took her in last Monday to have her pts, but I wasn't ready that day. So, ever since I kept a notebook and wrote down everything she's been doing, throwing up, etc over the past week and decided it was, indeed, her time to go over the bridge. It was a sad goodbye, but she went peacefully. Have fun in doggie heaven, Precious. We'll see you again someday!

I am so sorry to hear about this.
God bless you, your family and little Precious.

Justine
3rd July 2008, 11:58 AM
So sad for you guys.