• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We said goodbye to Precious this morning

chloe92us

:( I posted last week about her recent episodes and took her in last Monday to have her pts, but I wasn't ready that day. So, ever since I kept a notebook and wrote down everything she's been doing, throwing up, etc over the past week and decided it was, indeed, her time to go over the bridge. It was a sad goodbye, but she went peacefully. Have fun in doggie heaven, Precious. We'll see you again someday!

sorry to hear of your loss

we only just got our puppies a week ago and i know how quickly they become family! i'm sorry to hear you had to say goodbye.

It is always a hard decision to make, but you know that you did the right thing. I have had to make that decision before so I understand what you are going throught right now. Please accept my sincere condolences. Precious is no longer in pain but she will be forever in your heart.
Peace,
J.

I am so sorry for the loss of your little Precious. My thoughts and prayers are with you....it was time, but it is never easy to get through. :(

I am so sorry for your loss. I know that last couple of weeks have been rough. I'm glad she was able to go peacefully. Rest well Precious.

It must have been a very difficult week for you. I am so very sorry for your loss.

I am so, so sorry about Precious. Cavaliers sure do get into your heart. I will pray that your memories of her will grow in time from tears to smiles and laughter. I will be thinking of you. We lost our Cavalier 9 days ago, and though she was only 10 months old, I miss her as much as dogs I've loved for a dozen or more. These days aren't easy, but the wonderful people on this board sure do help.

She will be waiting at the bridge and can play with my sweet Pixie there until you meet again.

So sorry that you have had to say goodbye to Precious, it is a horrible time but take comfort in the fact that she is no longer in pain :flwr:

I'm so sorry you had to give Precious her wings. My thoughts are with you and yours at this difficult time. Run pain free at the bridge little one.

Deeply sorry for your loss....Precious will be close in your heart always and running free & happy at the bridge.

Im so sorry to read about your loss. Precious is safe and well playing with her friends at the Bridge. She wont be alone. Play happy in the forever sunshine and vast fields. Hugs for you.*ng*l

Just to let you know you're in my thoughts at this terrible time, it's a pain like no other when they leave you for the bridge taking a big piece of your heart with them, I'm so sorry
Play happy Precious in the beautiful sunshine at Rainbow bridge

Back