PDA

View Full Version : males & females

mumto4
1st July 2008, 09:28 PM
do you have 1 of each? i was wondering if 2 females will be okay together?

lady and amber
1st July 2008, 10:14 PM
I have two females and they get on great, just looked over at them and the eldest was giving the youngest one a wash :razz:

Moviedust
1st July 2008, 10:42 PM
I have three females and one female foster. Everyone gets along fine!

mumto4
2nd July 2008, 07:40 AM
thanks thats great as its a female we were wanting to go for again as lily is so placid we thought 2 girls would be nice. Can i ask if their was much space in ages between your girls? I may be looking at lily being 2 when i get an 8 week pup or she may be few mths over 2. I realise i'll need another crate to.:rolleyes: Am sure the pup will be like lilys baby.

thanks

*Pauline*
2nd July 2008, 07:55 AM
I think that's a great age gap, 2 years. Look forward to hearing about the new pup.

leesanlucie
2nd July 2008, 10:17 AM
Well....my dog Lucie is 2 yrs old and we get our 8 week old female pup in 1 week and 5 days time:rah::rah::rah: can u tell am excited!
The only difference between Lucie and the new puppy is the colour.....Lucie is a blenhiem and Sasha(new puppy) is black and tan!

I am hopefull lucie will treat the puppy like her baby sister and do lots of looking after......fingers crossed!:xfngr:

TillyTommy
2nd July 2008, 11:22 AM
I have three girls and have never had any problems. Have fun!:)

Kristy
2nd July 2008, 11:52 AM
Well....my dog Lucie is 2 yrs old and we get our 8 week old female pup in 1 week and 5 days time:rah::rah::rah: can u tell am excited!
The only difference between Lucie and the new puppy is the colour.....Lucie is a blenhiem and Sasha(new puppy) is black and tan!

I am hopefull lucie will treat the puppy like her baby sister and do lots of looking after......fingers crossed!:xfngr:

wow your fast! congrats on the new puppy!

Moviedust
2nd July 2008, 03:19 PM
Cedar, whom we got as a puppy, was a year old when we got Willow, who is actually a few months older than Cedar. So they are very close in age. Then, a year later, when both Cedar and Willow were two, we rehomed Holly, who was a year old. So Holly is a year younger than Willow and Cedar.

And while we aren't keeping her, Bella, the foster, is a year younger than Holly.

With a pack of 4, we have little issues that would come with any pack (or siblings, for that matter ).