• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

males & females

I have two females and they get on great, just looked over at them and the eldest was giving the youngest one a wash :razz:

thanks thats great as its a female we were wanting to go for again as lily is so placid we thought 2 girls would be nice. Can i ask if their was much space in ages between your girls? I may be looking at lily being 2 when i get an 8 week pup or she may be few mths over 2. I realise i'll need another crate to.:rolleyes: Am sure the pup will be like lilys baby.

thanks

Well....my dog Lucie is 2 yrs old and we get our 8 week old female pup in 1 week and 5 days time:rah::rah::rah: can u tell am excited!
The only difference between Lucie and the new puppy is the colour.....Lucie is a blenhiem and Sasha(new puppy) is black and tan!

I am hopefull lucie will treat the puppy like her baby sister and do lots of looking after......fingers crossed!:xfngr:

Well....my dog Lucie is 2 yrs old and we get our 8 week old female pup in 1 week and 5 days time:rah::rah::rah: can u tell am excited!
The only difference between Lucie and the new puppy is the colour.....Lucie is a blenhiem and Sasha(new puppy) is black and tan!

I am hopefull lucie will treat the puppy like her baby sister and do lots of looking after......fingers crossed!:xfngr:

wow your fast! congrats on the new puppy!

Cedar, whom we got as a puppy, was a year old when we got Willow, who is actually a few months older than Cedar. So they are very close in age. Then, a year later, when both Cedar and Willow were two, we rehomed Holly, who was a year old. So Holly is a year younger than Willow and Cedar.

And while we aren't keeping her, Bella, the foster, is a year younger than Holly.

With a pack of 4, we have little issues that would come with any pack (or siblings, for that matter ).

Back