• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

That's a year already!!

Rj Mac

Today is Megans 1st aniversary of coming to us.......her homecoming day? We are very lucky that we were granted the opportunity to give this wonderful girl a home, and for that, we will always be grateful,

Our Megs.....
Image009-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Image000-3.jpg
[/IMG]
Itsourbed.jpg
[/IMG]
:lotsaluv:

Congrtaulations! I'm glad you have given her such a happy home. Love the last pic of her watching over Kieran.:jump::jump::jump:

Ryan, she is such a happy dog and as can be seen from all the pictures you post has really blossomed in your family. Thank you for rescuing her and continuing to share her adventures with us.

Happy Gotcha Day Megan,
I cant believe she's with you a year already - that flew by so fast. She's looking soo happy with her new family. She's a very lucky Girl :)

Cant believe u have her a yr. When i got her first with the help of coconut her name was Tess not that she answered to it. She was such a nervous girl afraid of her own shadow. Its great to see pics of how she is now. Well done for doing such a brill job on her. As for her coat now, Wow. :lotsaluv:

I cannot believe that it is a yr already, she is so blessed to have gotten a home with ye!! When i think of the day i went to pick her up and that horrible man all i can say is that she is in a great place now and good on ye for giving her a good home!!!

She was blessed to have such a wonderful forever home with you! She looks BLISSFULLY happy in those lovely pictures!!! :luv:

Back