• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Well, Well, Well - guess who had me fooled..

Louise1823

My sister called to my house today and to my (initial) shock she had brought her 3 new kittens with her :yikes. The reason I was so horrified is that Millie has only ever gone bald headed after any cats that appear in the front or back garden. She will spot them a mile off and go absolutely bananas barking after them, doing somersaults in the air trying to catch them.

My sister was as cool as a cucumber and let all 3 kittens onto the living room floor - (I was holding Millie feeling very worried :shock: )

Well - I never saw anything like it in my life. You would swear Millie was their mother! She was so gentle with them and her tail would not stop wagging. :luv: She took a shine to one of the more braver kittens (Moo) and they played together on the rug for about an hour. Moo rolling over on her back with 4 paws in the air and Millie licking her face. It was the most adorable thing I've seen in a long time - Just goes to show how much of a softy she is at the heart of it all.

I managed to capture a few shots of them together (not great quality)

The first introduction:
2630849687_5847e4e85d_m.jpg
2630849717_64a34306bd_m.jpg

Chloe - not too bothered by Moo!
2630828921_aa2530cbfb_m.jpg
2630828901_c438bea399_m.jpg

So all that barking was just a big brave front - SHE DOES LOVE CATS!:w**h**::jump::w**h**:

Very cute pictures! They (dogs) can be like that -- mine are too -- the cats outside have to be barked at madly but they love their OWN cats and the boys really love kittens. :lotsaluv:

Back