PDA

View Full Version : 3 ex breeders/ Prodogs direct london

Davy
7th July 2008, 11:46 PM
Prodogs Direct London (http://www.prodogsdirect.org.uk/homepagepdd.htm)

Molly rehomed

Molly
Molly is a tricolour Cavalier

She is quite a confident dog who likes to follow you and have cuddles.
Molly is an ex-breeding bitch. They are are best homed with another dog as they have usually never lived in a house before.
They are used to living with other dogs and learn faster with another to copy from. This also helps those who have never been walked on a lead. They will make lovely pets but do need a lot of love, time and patience.

Milly has found a home

Milly

Milly is a Blenheim Cavalier

Milly is an ex-breeding bitch. They are are best homed with another dog as they have usually never lived in a house before. They are used to living with other dogs and learn faster with another to copy from. This also helps those who have never been walked on a lead. They will make lovely pets but do need a lot of love, time and patience.Lily (http://www.prodogsdirect.org.uk/lily1.htm) :updte:

Lily rehomed

Lily is a 5 to 8-year-old who is an ex-breeding dog from a puppy farm. Lily has a very gentle, sweet nature and spends most of her days laying in luxury on the sofa. She really is no trouble and is looking for a home without young children as she isn't used to too much excitement.

A new owner would need to be home all day so they can wait on this royal lady just as she deserves. Lily is slowly learning to go for walks on lead but still finds the outside world a little scary, so will need a home in a quiet area, with no busy roads.

Lily is also learning to be house trained. Lily really is a wonderful girl who deserves a great home. Her new owner will need to be very patient with her and she will repay with lots of love and cuddles.

Lily would also like a canine friend to keep her company and to help her continue to learn how to be a pet. Lily is getting better with cats but would be better with confident ones only.

Her fosterer will miss her cheeky face when she goes.

*Pauline*
8th July 2008, 10:06 AM
Aww poor things look like they are exhausted.

Louisma
8th July 2008, 12:44 PM
I so hate seeing Cavaliers in rescue it breaks my heart. Hope they find homes soon,

misty
8th July 2008, 02:50 PM
I'm grateful they are in rescue, but their eyes look so empty. they will be happy soon when they settle in new homes :).

OLIBETTY2
14th July 2008, 04:16 PM
Hi!

My name is Nieves. I live in Madrid, Sp*in. I have 2 shih tzu. 2 little girls that are the love of my life. Since I find out about Cavalier and I have a feeling I need to help one. I have already 2 dogs, but I am sure I can cope with 3. I am looking for a girl as the others 2 I have are girls too around 3-4 years old. I will give her all my love and care. I have been trying to find out for some adopiton but in Spain is no a common breed (not sure if it is the right word in English). I have been in contact with some people that tried to make business and charge me 400 GBP for an adoption. I cán´t pay that much money. I have found this page through google and maybe someone can help me to find a little girl that needs love and care

Rgds,

OLIBETTY2

Karlin
14th July 2008, 04:21 PM
I don't think any rescue will send a dog abroad where they wouldn't be able to help if the dog didn't work out in its new home. Check the breed rescue listings I have pinned at the top of the forum -- there is breed rescue in France and that might be your best bet.

This can be a costly dog to care for as they get older, especially rescue dogs of uncertain breeding, because they get heart issues, so if £400 seems to much for the breed (that would be cheap for this breed and I wouldn't take a dog from a breeder at that price -- it means they are not breeding carefully and health testing), this may not be the right breed for you? Half of cavaliers will have heart murmurs by age 5 so it is a serious and often expensive problem to treat, needing chest xrays, medications, etc. That needs to be kept in mind as part of the total cost. :thmbsup:

OLIBETTY2
14th July 2008, 10:08 PM
Good evening from Madrid. Thanks so much for your advice. Very much appreciate it. I can undestand about sending the dog to Spain and in the event it does not work. Although belive me I would have tried very hard. Well I will try to look for one that need help in the France pages but I don ´t speak french... will see if someone at work will help me.

thanks and continue with your excellent work.

Warm Regards,

OLIBETTY2

Karlin
14th July 2008, 11:54 PM
She knows some English too. :) She has posted here before some time ago.

Davy
30th July 2008, 08:25 PM
Lily now ready to find her new home.