PDA

View Full Version : Ruby the Peanut is One Today

Barb B
9th July 2008, 07:06 PM
Our little Ruby is one year old today. I also call her Peanut because she is small (under 13 pounds) and Wiggleworm (because when she wags her tail - which is often - her whole body follows).

She has a big sister named Star (19 months old). Ruby is Star's personal trainer. Before Ruby arrived on the scene at the end of December 2007, Star was a very happy but somewhat inactive dog. Now that our little dynamo is here, she has Star running around like mad. Games of chase, tug-of-war and keep-away dominate their days.

Bruce and Kris - thank you for our two wonderful girls! They are such a delight.

I don't post often, but visit the board almost daily. I often think of you, Caraline, as I imagine what it would be like to have kangaroos in the back yard! And especially now, since my daughter is returning this afternoon from a 3-week trip to Fiji, New Zealand, and Australia.

Karlin, this forum is great - keep up the good work!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2261/2155495562_26b329fb91.jpg

Harley1
9th July 2008, 07:34 PM
AWWW, they are both so adorable. I call mine wiggleworm too. It's so cute when they do that. Happy bday Peanut!!! :flwr:

Mom2Lola
9th July 2008, 08:11 PM
:hppybdy: Hapy Birthday Ruby!! You are adorable!

arasara
9th July 2008, 08:29 PM
Happy Birthday Ruby!! She is so pretty Barb :o

I haven't seen a recent picture of Star for a while either ~ she's so big and fluffy now!! :lotsaluv:

I hope you get lots of extra special birthday kisses, lots of love and lots of COOKIES@!! :dogwlk: :D

Barb B
9th July 2008, 08:35 PM
Well, I cheated a little with the photo - it's from the day Ruby came to live with us! I don't have a really good recent picture of the two of them, so I better put that on my To Do list.

Star has lost weight since her personal trainer moved in! But she is still fluffy.

Shelli
9th July 2008, 08:40 PM
:hppybdy: Ruby :jump:

They are both adorable :lotsaluv:

Claire L
9th July 2008, 09:13 PM
:jump::hppybdy::jump:

Happy Birthday Ruby!! :mexwav:

littlelady
9th July 2008, 09:32 PM
:hppybdy: ruby!

Karlin
9th July 2008, 10:29 PM
They are both adorable! One is a big birthday too. :)

Cleo's Person
10th July 2008, 10:50 AM
:hppybdy: Ruby! Hope you had a good one!

daveoirl
10th July 2008, 10:55 AM
Happy Birthday, they are both beautiful!

She is a small girl alright, which is interesting to me, as our girl is small too (she was 1.85 kilos at just under 12 weeks), so we presume she will be a small adult also. Unless she gets a sudden growth spurt!

pippa
10th July 2008, 08:35 PM
They are both lovely girls..Happy Birthday Ruby!

hbmama
11th July 2008, 12:29 AM
:jump: Happy birthday Ruby!!!! :jump: