• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oprah puppy mill docu.

Sibealb

Hi all i know it was mentioned afew months ago that Lisa Ling on Oprah was doing an investigation on puppy mills. I found it very difficult to find the whole show but here is a link for anyone who may have missed it. Well worth a watch quite upsetting . Please take this into consideration if posting on irish gov's animal welfare bill. http://www.coalitionagainstmisery.com/Puppymills.html :flwr:

I watched it on the Eastern channels.. and then again 3 hours later on the Western time channels. It made me cry the entire way through it, but apparently it's gotten phenomenal feedback! :rah:

That is shocking stuff. Thanks for posting it Sibeal, I hadnt seen it. Hopefully it will make a difference :xfngr:

That really was hard to watch, heartbreaking stuff, I fully understand why people on this board are so passionate about buying pups from responsible, caring breeders, its opened my eyes. I hope it will make a massive difference.

Back