PDA

View Full Version : Cavalier in Bristol needs new home.....

Alison_Leighfield
11th July 2008, 09:45 PM
Through the West of England rescue it become known to me this evening that a dear little Cavalier 4 yrs old, needs a new home....the family are going to America to live :( early August.

Sadly this little girl has been MRI'd in the last 6 months and found to be affected with SM, she is on meds for the condition, but is finding things a little tough going.

If you are intersted and would like more information then please PM me and I can pass on the telephone number so that you can talk with the rescue co-ordinator for that area about this little darling that so really needs a loving and caring home.

Thank you,

Alison.

Shelli
11th July 2008, 11:41 PM
:xfngr: She'll find her forever home soon :lotsaluv:

OLIBETTY2
14th July 2008, 05:07 PM
Through the West of England rescue it become known to me this evening that a dear little Cavalier 4 yrs old, needs a new home....the family are going to America to live :( early August.

Sadly this little girl has been MRI'd in the last 6 months and found to be affected with SM, she is on meds for the condition, but is finding things a little tough going.

If you are intersted and would like more information then please PM me and I can pass on the telephone number so that you can talk with the rescue co-ordinator for that area about this little darling that so really needs a loving and caring home.

Thank you,

Alison.
Hi Alison!

I am from Madrid, Spain. I am looking to adopt/rehome (not sure how do you called in English) a Cavalier girl. I have 2 shih tzu. Sorry to ask but what MIR and SM stands for?. Sorry but my English is not that good.

thanks

OLIBETTY2

Alison_Leighfield
14th July 2008, 05:24 PM
SM is short for SYRINGOMYELIA, a neurological disease which is widespread in Cavaliers, an MRI is a scan which looks inside the dog, kind of like an x-ray but without the x-ray radiation, to diagnose the condition. It's full term is Magnetic Resonance Imaging.

If you search for SYRINGOMYELIA in the search option you will find alot of information about this very painful progresive disease and it's symptoms. Perhaps a read would be a very good idea before you even consider another Cavalier.

Alison.