• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dixie at 16 mo. in the flowerbed.

thank you....

Thank you for your nice comments. Dixie is my first cavalier, and I am TOTALLY in love with her. She is the sweetest dog. Of course, she thinks she is a princess, and we treat her like one. Her ears are pretty, but I have to make sure and use a slicker brush on them everyday, or she gets those knots in them (I can relate to the knotty ears post).

WOW - she is gorgeous! I love her ears!! She is such a pretty little thing :lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Thanks again...

Oh, thank you so much. Her father is a Champion and has those same long ears. I feel very lucky to have her. She is such a wonderful dog with the very sweetest disposition. Thank you for your compliments....Judy

Last edited:
Back