• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Home Boarding Photos

We have TONS of photos of Pheobe too she is very photogenic! I will resize and upload some more!

Tara, I think I am definitely going to have to send mine up to you on their hols next time - looks like doggie heaven :lol:

oooh, I missed these pics, love the one of them all squashed in, including Boomer, she is getting more like a cavalier every time I see her :razz:. El, Millie and Alfs look so content, I think they've booked themselves in for another hol soon :rolleyes: ;)

Hmmmm, how much would it take to bribe you to come to the States and live in the O.C. ? :D

Nope, you cannot have her. I need her for advice, home boarding and fostering (though it gets harder and harder to get TKC to give up her cavalier fosters... ). :rotfl:

I predict eventually she WILL have a cavalier... anyone want to take bets?

Back