PDA

View Full Version : Poor thing

Yvonne117
14th July 2008, 05:46 PM
There is a poor blenheim cavalier on epupz who is due a litter on the 22nd of this month and they are selling her. Surely this would be very traumatic for her. I cant stop thinking about the poor little thing losing her home, going somwhere strange just as she is having her litter.

Dublin
14th July 2008, 05:49 PM
Ah god love her.

littlelady
14th July 2008, 11:19 PM
Ohh poor dog! how could they sell her???? i would never part with ruby!!

Shelli
15th July 2008, 12:02 AM
The poor thing. Some people are very inconsiderate. Surely that would really stress her out :confused:

JudyG
15th July 2008, 05:25 PM
I too saw this & was horrified - I mentioned it on another forum & got very little interest!! (maybe because I was looking on that particular site, I do so because I've spotted 2 stolen dogs on there in the past 2 years & reported them to a missing dogs organisation) It quite upset me. How could anyone be so heartless as to sell a pregnant bitch & one so close to her time is beyond me :confused: It also makes me wonder if they are capable of doing this then they probably don't really care where she ends up - I'm thinking puppy farm! I really hope I'm wrong & the little love gets a loving, caring home, but somehow I doubt it :(.

brotymo
15th July 2008, 05:29 PM
did the seller give any reason for this hasty decision??

JudyG
15th July 2008, 05:48 PM
Just went on to site to see if I could find out more & possibly telephone the owner. Not sure what I was going to say - possibly give them a piece of my mind :mad: - but the advert has gone! Searched twice & just couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe someone pulled it due to complaints?

Yvonne117
15th July 2008, 05:48 PM
No it just says 'this is a sad choice but no option'.
I was also really worried another back street breeder or puppy farm would take her.

brotymo
15th July 2008, 07:21 PM
Just went on to site to see if I could find out more & possibly telephone the owner. Not sure what I was going to say - possibly give them a piece of my mind :mad: - but the advert has gone! Searched twice & just couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe someone pulled it due to complaints?

May be that someone has bought her. I sure hope it is someone wanting to rescue her. I, unfortunately, am in the wrong country to even consider!