PDA

View Full Version : Golden Oldies~Many Tears

Davy
14th July 2008, 06:55 PM
Many Tears Animal Rescue (http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue/)

William & Charles (http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=46987&view=findpost&p=2510844) (dogpages link-if they are not on this link just click for the page before to find them as they keep changing the page) Being Home Vetted

Foster in Tauton

30-06-08 We’re William and Charles who’s previous owner was unable to keep us due to a change in personal circumstances. We are two tri-coloured cavaliers looking for a forever home. We have been together since we were pups and are now fairly elderly gentlemen. William is the baby at 8 and a bit (9 on New Years Eve) and Charlie is the real old man at 12 (on July 9th). We have never been apart from each other and would like to stay that way. We are a friendly couple who love kids and other dogs and show no aggression and we do love our food. Although Charlie does like to bark to let people know he is there.

What our fosterer thinks
These are too lovely boys who just need a loving friendly forever home. William is a greedy boy so is slightly tubby but not overweight. They have shown no aggression toward my children, including my now crawling 11 month old, so they would fit in nicely with a young family. They do need a little training though as they pull on the lead and have little to no recall. I will try to do something with them while they are here but I would like to see them find a new home of their own quickly to avoid too much more interruptions in their life. They will try to snatch food from you but show no real aggression about it. There is no adoption fee but these boys MUST BE HOMED TOGETHER.

07-07-08 FOSTER UPDATE
William and Charlie have now settled in and are happy to share life with my dog Pansy who is also a Many Tears dog. In the photo William is on the left, Charlie is in the middle and Pansy is on the right.
They don’t pull quite so badly and they are starting to learn the basics. Charlie now waits for his treats and when you put his bowl down he will wait for you to tell him to go to it. William still needs some work with food. He’s not aggressive he just rushes at it as if he hasn’t been fed for a week!
These little guys just need a good, loving forever home.