PDA

View Full Version : HOMED: 6 year old~Many Tears

Davy
14th July 2008, 08:02 PM
Many Tears Animal Rescue (http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue/index.htm)

Dollar~I think she has been rehomed as she had disappeared from the manytears page?:confused:

Fostered in Cheshire

]05-06-08 Dollar is a 5 year old ex-breeding tri-colour cavalier spaniel. She's quite brave and not too worried about people. Dollar has a little sore skin in places but this is being addressed. She has never lived in a house so will need time to adjust.

PLEASE NOTE: Ex-breeding dogs are normally best homed with another dog as they have usually never lived in a house before. They are used to living with other dogs and learn faster with another to copy from. This also helps those who have never been walked on a lead. They will make lovely pets but do need a lot of love, time and patience.

23-06-08 FOSTER UPDATE
Dollar is adapting well to living in a home. She is now joining us in the lounge and sitting on the sofa but not our knee yet. She comes to us for strokes and a fuss. Dollar loves her food and she did snatch her treats but this has stopped as she realises there is enough for one each. House training is progressing well she is clean during the night and goes out with the others during the day but she does need reminding at times.
Dollar loves the company of humans as long as they are gentle as sudden movements upset her. She loves all my other dogs. She walks well on her lead and enjoys her walks. Dollars skin is still being treated and new hair is is growing back but slowly.
Dollar is a beautiful little girl with a big heart and eyes to match. She needs a home where she is loved, cherished and has a cosy bed and a nice garden to relax in. In return she will be your best friend. Please note these little dogs need time love and patience and change does not happen overnight. If you cant provide this they are not for you.

07-07-08 FOSTER UPDATE
Dollar is becoming a beautiful cav she is now fully house trained and can be left for reasonable periods as long as with another dog. Her coat is improving and new fur is growing slowly. She has bright eyes and eats really well. We are giving her extra food as she is a little thin. She is NEVER CRATED as she loves the freedom to be with the other dogs. She is excellent on and off the lead in safe areas and her recall is good.
Dollar needs a home where somebody is there most of the time as she adores company. She also needs another small dog to support her as she has never been an only dog.

Alison_Leighfield
15th July 2008, 06:56 AM
Such a shame that this little one isn't homed by now, I took the little Blenheim girl that came in with her "Derry" and she is a pure delight! she settled like a dream, comes to agility and really enjoys it, her sore skin was the same as Dollars but is clearing up nicely, there's not been a bad moment with any of my own dogs infact they all like her company and she just adores her early morning walk when she can chase the butterflies......just a lovely sweet girl. :)

Alison.

Davy
28th July 2008, 07:54 PM
Still looking :(

Louisma
1st August 2008, 12:48 PM
Hi

just to let you know that Dollars fosterer failed and is keeping her:)

misty
1st August 2008, 02:12 PM
hee hee hee - excellent news!

Alison_Leighfield
1st August 2008, 06:13 PM
Excellent!

I have the little Blenheim that came in with her "Derry" and she is as cute as a button, no wonder they failed!!! so glad she found a lovely home.

Alison.