PDA

View Full Version : iPuppyone harness, Puppia rip off??

hbmama
17th July 2008, 12:01 AM
I was looking on Ebay for puppia harnesses and I found a cute red,white and blue patriotic one. However, the narrative says that it is an "ipuppyone" harness which is identical to the original Puppia, made by the company, but has changed its name. Is this a cheap rip off or do you think it's legit?

Dottie wears a Puppia medium which fits her perfectly. I am wondering about the sizing too. Anyone have any experience with the "iPuppyone" harnesses??

Halina
17th July 2008, 12:05 AM
I work in a pet shop and was told that Puppia was bought out by another company. We compared the Puppia and their "new" version and it is much cheaper, thinner quality material, hope this helps. I think you can still buy the original but there is that second cheaper version.

Lani
17th July 2008, 12:08 AM
the iPuppyOne is not a Puppia.

It is an imitation put out by the former US distributor of Puppia (Puppia World, I believe) who lost their contract with Puppia.

Actual Puppias are still available from shops who purchase directly through Puppia.

The iPuppyOne might be a perfectly good harness - not sure - but it isn't manufactured by Puppia.

hbmama
17th July 2008, 05:14 AM
Hmmmm, I wonder if the quality isn't as good as the true Puppia. I think I will pass and stick with tried and true. Thanks for your responses!

nicola
17th July 2008, 08:43 PM
I have seen those too and wondered about the quality. They look nice enough.

zenoK
18th November 2009, 11:01 PM
Hello.
I am with Petus / iPuppyOne. I can tell you that since we started manufacturing harness, we haven't yet to receive a single factory defected harness. And yet, we offer most affordable price out in the market. Check out our new harnesses called Air Flex Harness and Air Pull-On Harness. I would proudly recommend these for your dogs. Thank you.
We don't sell direct to individuals; however, you should be able to find our products at local and online retailers. www.thepetus.com (http://www.thepetus.com)