PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassed question

embarrassedquestions
17th July 2008, 12:12 AM
I apologize if this seems improper, but I was wondering: how have you found that your dogs have affected your sex life? I'm especially curious of those who typically have their dogs sleep with them at night. Do you kick your doggies out of the room to have your fun?

Cathy T
17th July 2008, 02:53 AM
There's a reason my doggies sleep in crates :wink:

arasara
17th July 2008, 03:25 AM
LOL ~ Mine sleep IN the bed.. .. ..

And I've learned to keep nylabones and cow ears in stock :o

Melissa
17th July 2008, 04:12 AM
There's a reason my doggies sleep in crates :wink:

i second this. now the cats on the other hand are i bit more of a pain. they normally get pushed out many times.

hbmama
17th July 2008, 04:13 AM
Dottie sleeps like a little old man, (snoring and all) in a crate next to our bed. Nothing phases her once she goes to sleep at night. So, the dog stays. :D

arasara
17th July 2008, 05:58 AM
Dottie sleeps like a little old man, (snoring and all) in a crate next to our bed. Nothing phases her once she goes to sleep at night. So, the dog stays. :D

LOL sounds like Faith! Except for SHE is the real problem.. she snores so loud we can't sleep at night sometimes :eek:

karenc
17th July 2008, 08:36 AM
One of natures best contraceptives.LOL;)

Shelli
17th July 2008, 10:28 AM
Our bed is OUR bed! Neither dog nor child is allowed in! Thank got for crates & cots ;):D

TillyTommy
17th July 2008, 01:21 PM
My dogs get in the bed more often then my husband - says it all:rolleyes:

littlelady
17th July 2008, 01:32 PM
LOL!!! my dog is in the bed more than hubby!:rolleyes:

trysti
17th July 2008, 01:57 PM
HMMMMMMMMMMM... this would be a good problem to have. LOL

Trysti / Beth

Yvonne117
17th July 2008, 02:03 PM
With two kids and two dogs the only solution is a weekend away so all arranged for tomorrow. Kids on holiday dogs at my mother in laws and a hotel booked. I have been looking forward to this for weeks, so what happens I wake up this morning with a swollen eye which has now spread all down one side of my face and I am awaiting a doctors appointment at 4. Just my luck!!!! I look a real treat at the moment.

we luv lexi
17th July 2008, 02:12 PM
our bed is pretty high so we just put lexi on the floor until were done :D
hehe

arasara
17th July 2008, 02:12 PM
aww Yvonne I am so sorry :( Hopefully whatever it is, goes away soon and you are still able to enjoy your weekend away !! :)

ciaraf
17th July 2008, 04:45 PM
My other half complains the dogs get more attention than he does, I complain his fish get more attention than i do! (He breeds discus fish - Nighmare drama queen fish!) but the dogs stay out when wer in bed, unless its a special occasion 4 them! like when 1 of his fish jumped out of the tank at 1 in the morning, the dogs wouldnt stop barking and we couldnt tell why, i eventually got up to check and the fish was on the floor practically dead! we had to stay up all night to try and save it (which we did) the next day they got lots of treats n got to sleep with us that night!

Jasperxxgabby
17th July 2008, 06:23 PM
I suppose where there's a will there's a way.

nicola
17th July 2008, 08:37 PM
lol :jump: These replies really made me laugh so much!!!!!

KingstonsMom
17th July 2008, 10:44 PM
LOL! I refuse to comment on this, but I love reading these posts! Keep them coming!

Rosewoodsteel
17th July 2008, 11:55 PM
We leave Charlie in bed and sneak off to the kennel....

Melissa
18th July 2008, 12:29 AM
We leave Charlie in bed and sneak off to the kennel....

i truly laughed out loud at this one!

ciaraf- that's crazy your dog saved your fish. Maverick alerts me when the cats are barfing.... :cool:

Cathy T
18th July 2008, 04:02 AM
OMG....these replies are totally cracking me up!!!

Yvonne, yikes, hope you're feeling better.