• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Embarrassed question

I apologize if this seems improper, but I was wondering: how have you found that your dogs have affected your sex life? I'm especially curious of those who typically have their dogs sleep with them at night. Do you kick your doggies out of the room to have your fun?

LOL ~ Mine sleep IN the bed.. .. ..

And I've learned to keep nylabones and cow ears in stock :eek:

Dottie sleeps like a little old man, (snoring and all) in a crate next to our bed. Nothing phases her once she goes to sleep at night. So, the dog stays. :D

Dottie sleeps like a little old man, (snoring and all) in a crate next to our bed. Nothing phases her once she goes to sleep at night. So, the dog stays. :D

LOL sounds like Faith! Except for SHE is the real problem.. she snores so loud we can't sleep at night sometimes :eek:

Our bed is OUR bed! Neither dog nor child is allowed in! Thank got for crates & cots ;):D

With two kids and two dogs the only solution is a weekend away so all arranged for tomorrow. Kids on holiday dogs at my mother in laws and a hotel booked. I have been looking forward to this for weeks, so what happens I wake up this morning with a swollen eye which has now spread all down one side of my face and I am awaiting a doctors appointment at 4. Just my luck!!!! I look a real treat at the moment.

aww Yvonne I am so sorry :( Hopefully whatever it is, goes away soon and you are still able to enjoy your weekend away !! :)

My other half complains the dogs get more attention than he does, I complain his fish get more attention than i do! (He breeds discus fish - Nighmare drama queen fish!) but the dogs stay out when wer in bed, unless its a special occasion 4 them! like when 1 of his fish jumped out of the tank at 1 in the morning, the dogs wouldnt stop barking and we couldnt tell why, i eventually got up to check and the fish was on the floor practically dead! we had to stay up all night to try and save it (which we did) the next day they got lots of treats n got to sleep with us that night!

Back