PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for snoods in UK

leesanlucie
17th July 2008, 09:14 AM
Hi all
I am looking for a couple of snoods for my doggies.I have a 2 yr old cav and 8 week old cav both girlies.:lotsaluv:

I was wondering if anyone can recommend any UK sites for snoods?;)

My puppy is giving my 2yr olds ears an bit of a hard time....and they both get covered in food at meal time....especially Sasha the puppy.

So i just wondered if anyone could recommend a site for snoods....i tried a scrunchie to tie dogs ears up but none of them were havin it....especially my 2 yr old as she has ear infections at the moment.

Thanks
Lees.....and Lucie and Sasha! x

Karlin
17th July 2008, 10:51 AM
Yes: www.drydogcoats.co.uk

Oops take that back, looks like she has stopped doing snoods! :(

Karlin
17th July 2008, 10:54 AM
Here you go -- her coats look great, too if you absolutely do not want your dog to get wet -- and the PJs are very cute!

http://www.dormercrafts.co.uk/designerdogwear.html

Great prices too ! :) £1.50 each for a plain snood.

PS you really would not want to leave your adult all day in a snood as it could be dangerous and doubt she will like it and a snood too can increase ear problems if left on for long periods -- they really are just for eating. Also puppies don't do much bother to ears; it is just how they play and adults will let puppies know when they have had enough of pulling. Your puppy is very young -- so she will probably stop yanking on ears anyway very shortly.

leesanlucie
17th July 2008, 11:25 AM
Thanks Karlin
Yeah....my puppy likes to chew my adult dogs ears as she has the remains of dinner on them....:eek:
Ur a star....doggie jammies.....i am in heaven!:thmbsup:and coats....a doggie can never have enough of them :thmbsup:

arasara
17th July 2008, 02:50 PM
wow that is a great price for snoods!

Also, that lady's dogs at the top of the page on the coat page are absolutely beautiful.!!

*Pauline*
17th July 2008, 03:04 PM
I just ordered one, I'll let you know how long it takes. It's only £1.50 plus £1.50 p&p.

Brian M
17th July 2008, 03:19 PM
Hi
And thanks from me, just ordered 3 pink sequined snoods they look absolutely stunning , and i wish i had seen those p js before Rosie had her op ,and i definately like those Dormer waterproof coats so i am going to have 3 of them.

What a cracking site and what fun you get spending your hard CASH on your dogs.:dogwlk:

leesanlucie
17th July 2008, 03:35 PM
I am gonna order a nice pink one for my 2 yr old.....and see if i can get one made for my puppy at 8 weeks.:-p
And yes....we too are gonna have coats!Too cute not to! and WOW those PJ's are just adorable!:lotsaluv:

Fab site...have just recommended the site to one of my vets nurses with a cocker spaniel!:thmbsup: