PDA

View Full Version : Designer dog furniture/ crates- WOW!~

chloe92us
17th July 2008, 03:23 PM
So, a previous employer of mine (while I was an interior designer) has developed a line of custom designer furniture/ dog crates. They're expensive, but check them out!

http://www.dogdayarchitecture.com/index.php

Justine
17th July 2008, 03:59 PM
Wow how POSH,they do look like your normal furniture.

arasara
17th July 2008, 04:44 PM
Those are really nice!! I have a friend who got something very very simalar to that :o

Shelli
17th July 2008, 09:18 PM
WOW they are gorgeous. A little bit too expensive for us though!

Cathy T
18th July 2008, 04:09 AM
Wow...those are pretty .... but there's no way in heck I'd spend that much money on a crate. Heck, I don't even spend that much on regular furniture. Okay....if I had it I'd probably spend it :rolleyes:

Claire L
18th July 2008, 10:23 AM
Those are nice but way too expensive.

pippa
19th July 2008, 04:12 PM
Nice..but out of my league money wise..maybe if I won the lotto!

Mom of Jato
19th July 2008, 05:32 PM
I agree, they are very nice- but overpriced in my opinion.

ukgalwaymcguire
24th August 2008, 01:28 PM
there great, and i shall be checking the boot fairs for a nice table and do that myself.
my boy leo has too be under something so that solves my problem,
paint up a table or stain it, staple gun some fabric, to the table and pleat it, put a nice cushion under neath, bobs ya uncle, and saved on thoose prices!!
thanks
claire and leo

chloe92us
27th August 2008, 01:56 AM
Claire, if you sew that would be fairly easy to make. If you do it, take pics and post them please!

cosmic81
28th August 2008, 07:48 AM
hmm....i really love the furnitures!
its is expensive but looks so nicely made.
i will get one when i grow up! (or when i grow a bigger wallet):lotsaluv:

ukgalwaymcguire
28th August 2008, 09:45 PM
Claire, if you sew that would be fairly easy to make. If you do it, take pics and post them please!

i will, wont be for now though just moved from london too ireland so gots lots too catch up on.. but the sewing machine will be at the ready in a few weeks..

thinking about it, it could be done with very little sewing, the curtain could be velcro'ed too the under lip of the table, which would be good for washing anyway.
always find a loop hole me!!
xx claire:lotsaluv: