• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Suffocation!!!

ciaraf

If im laying down Leia will come right up to my head and get cumfy right over my face blocking my eyes and mouth so i cant see or breath! if i move she moves! just wondering if anyone elses dog does this?

Kosmo used to do this until I moved over on the pillow and compromised.. now we split my pillow 1/2 and 1/2 :rolleyes:

I can't believe I just admitted that :oops:

I thought it may be something to do with the heat of my breath? Shes a real princess and enjoys her cuddles so much, they give you soooo much love, its great!!! :D

They are so loving! i dont know what i did with my time when i didnt have ruby! i adore her she is my princess!

my girl will do that with people who she thinks are special. not everyone gets the "big hug"

Both of my boys sit/lay as close to me as possible with their faces covering my nose and mouth...Miles only does it when he's excited but Truman does it all the time - I literally can't breathe sometimes so I need to move him...but I feel so bad because he just wants to be as close to me as possible!

My pup does that all the time with his dad and he just adores this nutty show of affection. It is really sweet to watch them interact even if he does snuggle with me in the same manner. :(

not everyone gets the "big hug"

I love when Jake "makes me his" :D He doesn't do it very often, but I just got home from a week away and was cuddling in bed with the puppies that evening. Jake gave me a "big hug" and I knew he missed me even though he pretended he didn't.

Hi
I think it works a lot more with more than one cav through jealousy as when Poppy flops over my face she is quickly followed by Daisy then Rosie ,and of course when eating competition makes the food go down quicker.:dogwlk:

we call this the "cavy hug" hahaha
when lexi does it we say "cavy hug" cute and excitedly and she gets happy and shifts her weight and does it again, we just repeat this process until one of us gets tired of the game....lol
our adorable lexi! muah! wanna eat her with kisses!

Maverick is a super cuddle bug with me. There are days when I'm on the couch and sitting on my lap isn't enough... he has to try to sit on my boobs:eek: so that he can get closer to me

Can't Breathe!

It only happens when I lay down on my floor or bed at night...I get punced upon! Bingley lays across my throat and mouth like a scarf and Darcy across my head like a hat! Then the kissing fest begins!!!

Yep, Amie does this with us all the time. She will get up on my pillow and then lay across my face. This was all very cute until one day she peed on my head.........anyway, she still does it, but has a bit more bladder control these days.

She also crawls up to my head and tugs my hair with her mouth when she wants to go outside to relieve herself. She doesn't do this with Susie, only with me....so as you can guess I have had a lot of interrupted nights for the past month, but this is happening less and less now thank God! :)

Back