• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newbee!!

ciaraf

ok im still figuring out how to use this! i have 3 cavs, wookie (ruby male, 11 months) leia (ruby female 10 months) and beru (black and tan female 4 months). Love them all, theyre my babies! dont know what i did before without them!

Hiya Ciara. icon_welcome to the board (Officially!) Your guys are absolutely gorgeous. Love their pics on your profile page! :lotsaluv:

Last edited:
Wow!!! 3 Cavaliers all under one year.:eek: You have your work (and fun) cut out for you! Welcome and looking forward to hearing more about them and seeing lots of pics as they grow!

Hi from Ottawa, Canada. I have a 4.5 mnth old b&t female, Maisy. I think I fall a little more in love with her every day ...even today after discovering a poop on my daughters new carpet! And I thought I was doing a marvelous job of keeping her out of the bedrooms ...:confused:

Back