PDA

View Full Version : HOMED: 2 year old female

Karlin
17th July 2008, 07:39 PM
I have a 2 year old coming into rescue, extremely shy, at least partly housetrained; probably started as a puppy farm breeding bitch. She needs a kind and patient indoor adult home, without visiting children. She has been primarily kept in a garden or a run. :( She does love other dogs, so another dog companion or several would suit her very well and help bring her out of her shell.

I should have a picture of her shortly.

sins
17th July 2008, 10:32 PM
Have pm'd you Karlin.
Sins

littlelady
18th July 2008, 12:36 AM
I really hope she has a loving home soon.

sallymum
18th July 2008, 01:10 AM
I have this little girl Dora and she is such a beautiful little girl. She is very very nervous but u can tell by her that she wants to trust people. She loves dogs and is actually learning by them, if one of my crowd comes over to me for a cuddle she will come to, she will sniff u but as soon as u move she is gone,. She will come over if anyone is lying on the couch and she will jump up and lie on u.
My household is much to busy she needs a home that hasnt got kids as though she does seem to like them she will jump up to them if they are quiet she is afraid of them playing and making any sudden movments.
Poor thing has also never been on a lead so finds this stressful as well. Sorry if i seem so down on this girl just want people to know that she will be better in a calm household at least on till she realises that people aint going to hurt her. In no way at all will she show any sign of aggresion. In fact she really wants to be cuddled

Claire L
18th July 2008, 11:30 AM
Dora sounds exactly like my Minnie (when she first came to us)
I'll bet she just needs a house without kids and she'll be flying in no time.
:xfngr: she finds the perfect home.

Shelli
18th July 2008, 10:44 PM
:xfngr: Dora finds her forever home soon

sallymum
18th July 2008, 11:17 PM
All Dora needs is a nice quiet home as even here in my mad house she is begining to come on. This morning when i got up she jumped of the sofa with the others and was running around jumping and waging her tail at me, u tell by her she really wants to be cuddled and stroked but .

Noelle
19th July 2008, 07:27 PM
Hi Sallymum,

I have pm'd you.

karenc
19th July 2008, 07:30 PM
I hope Dora finds a wonderful forever home soon, sound like she deseves it.:)

sallymum
19th July 2008, 08:03 PM
I will be sending Karlin pics of Dora later, so maybe She can put them on the board so u can all see how lovely she is. Guys that have pm me about Dora im afraid u will have to get in touch with Karlin over Dora as she really needs a special home and i wouldnt be qualified to pick that home.:thmbsup:

sallymum
26th July 2008, 09:34 PM
Dora has gone to her new home today. Hopefully she will settle ok for Noelle. It was lovely meeting Noelle and her hubby today. Dont think dora could have gone to nicer people. Lots of tears here tonight. :(

Karlin
27th July 2008, 12:04 AM
Ahhh, some happy ones I hope too. :flwr: