• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The light at the end of the tunnel is in view!!

nicoles94

Tybalt had a follow up visit today with the vet. Good news! The skin mites are almost all GONE. I'm over the moon.

He has to take two more weeks of anti-biotics and finish his last 3 weeks of Ivermectin (for 6 weeks total) and he should be as right as rain!

My poor baby is now almost completely bald, he has a little patch of hair on his back and of course, his long, silky ears. He looks pretty pathetic right now. I've got a great vet. He was so empathetic with me and Tybalt. He wants Tybalt to get better just as much as I do. And he just cannot get over how cool and collected Tybalt is at the vets. He just lay on the examination table, chilling. When the vet did the skin scrappings, Tybalt licked him. When he gave him a shot of anti-biotic, Tybalt was like "whatever".

:jump:

Tybalt sounds such a brave little fella, glad he is getting better and those nasty mites have gone:). :xfngr: is fur will grow back quicky:). Sending Tybalt :luv:.

Oh, I am so happy that little Tybalt is almost free of those awful mites! His beautiful coat will grow back in no time. Just think of this new style as his summer look. It must be quite cool and comfortable anyway!

Back