• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday Rosie 1 Today

Brian M

Hello
To everybody my little girl Rosie is 1 today and she had all her stitches out this morning and Mr Shepherd said shes fine so this afternoon all off to the park (too windy for the beach) and she chased and chased Daisy and Poppy in a game of tick. Phew thankfully that week is over its been oh so long and shes back to normal ,though she was humping poor Poppy in the garden this afternoon so i cant work that one out.And Mr Shepherd checked our Poppy out on her diet and said shes doing fine fetch her back when shes down to 12 kilo ,so its been a good day .For tea they had some fresh chicken breast and some lightly steamed coley fish with their side salad of green beans ,broccoli and carrots with a dash of salmon oil on top,followed by a zero calorie birthday cake with one candle . So a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROSIE

Thanks for all the kind comments over the last week:rah::dogwlk:

:hppybdy:Happy birthday Rosie sounds like you've had a great day and a lovely birthday dinner (y)

:jump::rah::rah::hppybdy::rah::rah::jump:

Happy First Birthday

---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

Hi
Rosie told me to respond and say a big thank you and best wishes to everybody we wished her happy1st birthday.

Kind Regards

Rosie

xxxxxx
xxx
x

aged one:flwr::flwr::flwr:

Happy birthday Rosie!! Glad you are all healed, stitches out and back to normal!:jump:
Dottie had her first birthday on the 17th, and stitches out on the 18th. It is soooo wonderful to have her out of the onesie and back to her old self again. Best part is, NO MORE SEASONS, which means NO MORE MONTH OF HOUSE ARREST to protect from frisky would be boyfriends, etc etc etc.

Rosie, Dottie and Lady are now members of Club Spay.:D HOOORAY!:rah:

:jump::hppybdy:to you :hppybdy: to you :hppybdy: dear rosie :hppybdy: to you hipp hipp hooray hip hip hooray hip hip hooray :hppybdy::jump::jump:

Back