• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

weekend away, what to pack for dogs?

inoubliable

this might sound fairly obvious, but i just wanted to make sure i don't forget anything and if anyone has any suggestions, that would be great! so far i plan to bring:

food
crate
dog beds
harnesses, and leashes
toys
treats
bottles of water for car ride down

am i missing anything? it's a three hour drive so we plan to stop once an hour to let the dogs out to potty and work out some energy. my parents have a dog run in their backyard that we'll be exercizing them in as soon as we arrive, too. will once an hour be enough to stop? how can i prepare for any freak out that might happen with being away from home?

I'm sure you wouldn't forget but:

dog bowls
poo bags
baby wipes
dog brush (wouldn't want to leave a mat)
tooth brush and dog tooth paste
dog's own face flannel or whatever you use to clean eyes

We can't travel anywhere without a sick bowl. Dylan gets travel sick after about one hour. We use an old ice-cream container so we can put the lid on after! :yuk:

Back