• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Connor finally likes the water

dpcj2

We finally got Connor to go in the water. He always hated it and then one day suddenly decided he liked it and would go in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrInhCw0rIY

100_1356.jpg

100_1361.jpg

We also took connor to the beach, out on the boat, etc. I had lost hope and figured he would never go in. One day, he just decided he would chase a stick into the water and now does it every time. We were pleasantly suprised.

aww i love taking my girls to the beach too. and like connor they have always been afraid of the water but a few weeks ago they braved it (took pip almost 7 years and angel a year and a half lol) they love it now and i cant keep them outta the sea

Connor is adorable... "Walk softly and carry a big stick!" (Wasn't that Roosevelt??) :)

Aww!! That pic takes me back................... my Rudee just loved to swim out and retrieve sticks.

Cara and Minnie are slowly getting used to the water - we go a little deeper each week and it really cools them down and cleans their coats .

Those are wonderful pics of Connor :luv: he is adorable :lotsaluv:

Ow, how cute :lotsaluv: . I like to see cavaliers playing in the water. But Bob doesn't like water when it comes higher than a few centimeters.

But looking at Connor, I can only hope that one day Bobalso changes his mind

That's so adorable!! I always find it funny how they have to grab the biggest stick they can find :lol:

That reminds me of when I threw one out for Kosmo at the cottage, and he tried to come back with the water hose that was in the water :rolleyes:

Isnt it so much fun to watch them have a blast like that!

Back