• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme asleep with feet in the air

Aileen

cnv00001.jpg

I have seen alot of photos similar to this one on here so this is the theme

Last edited:
Miles sleeping...this one was a bit naughty so I had to edit it to make it "appropriate" icon_whistling

2689326201_430b01da64.jpg

'Chloe saw that teddy was looking extremely comfortable and decided to try out the position for herself'

picture.php

This is a picture of our second oldest girl Kate when she was about a 6 week old puppy. She is now 8 and is still (mostly) a back sleeper. Isn't she a pudgey little thing in this picture?!
425783213_30dda10241.jpg

Oh, and Kate must be a bit modest because I didn't have to put the paw print in an appropriate spot; I thought your photo was hilarious, Carrie :lol:

Typical Christmas day after the meal my Dad always falls asleep and SiânE decided to join in with him. :rolleyes:

DSC05521.jpg

Oh, and Kate must be a bit modest because I didn't have to put the paw print in an appropriate spot; I thought your photo was hilarious, Carrie :lol:

Thanks Bruce! :D

Snapshot_20080627_1.jpg

she is such a lovebug sorry ya cant see her back legs in this pic lol i was taking the pic and as you can see she got angry at the flash lol

Just a quickie,Archie was on his back and he flipped over,so sorry if you think we are cheating.I will try to get one of him on his back later.

Back