• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gassy Cavs?

Mom2Lola

I was wondering this as I am being gassed out by Lola :eek:... Does anyone else's cavs have a gas problem?? What can be done about this?? LOL:p

omg! my poor pups are having the gassiest night! the kids are totally grossed out, though, so it's funny. hehe. don't know what caused it, but i'm hoping it's temporary! :eek:

I would change her food until you find something that agrees with her better. If it's a brand of dog food that comes in several 'flavors' like James Well Beloved or Nature's Variety, you could just try a different flavor.

One of my cavaliers, India, gets terrible gas from Evo; yet my other two cavaliers can eat it. There are so many food choices today that it's relatively easy to determine which foods get along with your dog. :D

Beyond regular food, one of mine cannot tolerate fresh vegetables late afternoon onward-really gas time with that :eek:.

As a pup Winston had horrible, clear the room gas on Castor & Pollux puppy food. Unbelievable how much foul-smelling nastiness could come from some a tiny, adorable little thing! Switching food cleared things right up (thank goodness!!!!) :D

I had this very same problem with Jato- he could clear the room with his stinky gas. :eek: I have switched him to lamb instead of chicken, and he hasn't had any problems so far. Whew! Let's hope it stays that way. lol

Tess is four months old now and had horrible gas for her first month we had her while she was on natural balance food. We switched her to innova puppy and she is doing awesome! Her breath doesn't even smell like a dog (smells kind of like fresh water--better than mine!) and she has absolutely no gas. Her poops are also great and she loves it! So, I would suggest switching to a different food.:)

Back