• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Waiting for our new baby

brotymo

Hi everyone,
Just thought I'd share a photo of our puppy that we are waiting to bring home. After losing Pixie, it has been SOOO hard, and still feels very fresh, but we were already planning to add another cavalier to the family before that happened to her. Now we definitely are! We are getting a male, (don't want everyone comparing the pup to Pixie. That would be unfair to the puppy!) and his name will be Bandit (kids picked it out, and they all agree, so Bandit it is! Here is a photo of him at about 3 weeks with his Mommy. He is the pup on the far left.

Puppystjon.jpg

ah lucky you, sorry to hear about your pixie but am sure this little chap will bring you as much pleasure & happiness..;)

I am so glad to hear about Bandit, I certainly understand why you don't want any comparisons. He is just looking so fine and cute there by his mom :luv:

Aaaaawww, Bandit is a cutie!!! :lotsaluv: I bet you can't wait to bring him home. Congratulations, I know he will give you a lot of much needed happiness, and I'm sure that is what little Pixie would have wanted for you and your kids...:luv:

Congratulations, I bet you can't wait till he's yours, :xfngr: the time will fly until then:) look forward to seeing pics:)

Awww....how I wish I were in your shoes. Your new baby is adorable and I am so happy for you. I love his name too. Please keep us updated with pictures too. :jump:

Bandit is a cutie and his mother is a GORGEOUS girl!!! You and your family have been through so much heartache in the loss of your precious Pixie. I am soooo glad that you found a breeder so soon, and will be able to bring another puppy home to love. Looking forward to antics and updates when you bring him home!

I also enjoy hearing stories of what little Pixie used to do, so keep those happy memories coming too!!

The mum is very pretty and all the pups look so deliciously plump! :lotsaluv: Hey I've just noticed, he is going to have an amazing red tail.

Bandit is a cutie and his mother is a GORGEOUS girl!!! You and your family have been through so much heartache in the loss of your precious Pixie. I am soooo glad that you found a breeder so soon, and will be able to bring another puppy home to love. Looking forward to antics and updates when you bring him home!

I also enjoy hearing stories of what little Pixie used to do, so keep those happy memories coming too!!
Thank you! I think so too, and yes, I was very fortunate to find a respected breeder who has a long line of champions and shows frequently who isn't "snooty" about the dogs, but was willing to open her home (for over 3 hours!) and share her knowledge, let us (myself and my children) interact with her dogs, and offer her assistance to me however she can. She has 5 generations of her line living with her, and still has one of her two original foundation bitches who is 15 years old! (deaf, blind, but still beautiful)

I am so happy for you and the children- you will have a new little one to love soon. The name Bandit is very cute. Can't wait to see more pictures of him.

Congratulations! Glad you were able to find another reputable breeder with puppies. I'm sure no one here would ever confuse Pixie over Bandit. He is one lucky little brother that has a beautiful sister watching him protectively from the rainbow.:flwr:

Congratulations! Glad you were able to find another reputable breeder with puppies. I'm sure no one here would ever confuse Pixie over Bandit. He is one lucky little brother that has a beautiful sister watching him protectively from the rainbow.:flwr:
Thanks, I know, I just worried the kids might constantly be trying to compare a female to Pixie, and try to "make it her". That is why I thought male might be the way to go this time. He's a little fire-ball. I think we will have our hands full for a while!

What a lovely little puppy.I'm sure the kids will adore him.Getting a male cavalier was an excellent idea,he'll always have his own identity and personality.Congratulations on your new addition to the family!
Sins

I'm sure you've heard it said, the girls love you but the boys are "in love" with you. :lotsaluv: I think that's just what you need right now.

Congratulations!! I'm sure you can't wait to get him home! He looks absolutely gorgeous. Looking forward to mnay more photos.

Back