PDA

View Full Version : HOMED: Oscar: 4-5 Y/o Male Tri - Spaniel Trust

misty
23rd July 2008, 07:05 PM
Oscar is currently being fostered by our family, for The Spaniel Trust.

He was found abandoned and went to a dog pound, where he was helped by a member of this forum. The pound kindly signed hiim over to The Spaniel Trust at the end of his 7 days.

Oscar will be looking for his forever home after he has lost some weight and had his dental. He is also having treatment for possible dry eye (although we don't know if it is definitely dry eye yet).

Oscar is estimated to be 4-5 years old and will make a tremendous family dog. He is becoming more extrovert by the day, and is great with people and his foster gang of cavs, and dogs he meets on his walks. I can honestly say his only issue is that he barks at cats and is a little bit 'vocal' :). I think he will be very lively when he's lost a few lbs.

The Spaniel Trust are currently fundraising for Oscar's treatment and we are holding a couple of events:

(1) a fundraising auction - to see what is up for auction, here is the link to our forum,
where you will be made more than welcome.

http://spaniels.proboards77.com/

(2) a guess the start weight of Oscar competition, which can be found in the General
section of this forum.

Many thanks to Karlin for allowing us to post details of our fundraisers and also for the kind donation of 2008 Cavalier Talk calendar as a prize. Some of you may recall that Irish Cavalier Rescue and The Spaniel Trust have worked together in the past with Murphy.

The Spaniel Trust rehab spaniels of all shapes and sizes.

Should anyone be interested in Oscar, a homecheck, vets refs and a donation at time of adoption will be required. All members of the potential new family + other dogs would need to meet Oscar as well prior to adoption. Oscar is currently in the North East of England :).

New photo's shortly.

Nicki
25th July 2008, 11:02 PM
The auction closes on Sunday 27th July at 12 noon - so hurry to get your bids in!!

You don't need to join the Spaniel Trust forum to vote...just post with your user id and say you are from Cavalier Talk.

Karlin
27th July 2008, 12:06 AM
This is the auction forum:

http://spaniels.proboards77.com/index.cgi?board=auc123&action=display&thread=934

Happy bidding!

misty
7th August 2008, 06:04 PM
Oscar is on home-check :)

misty
15th August 2008, 11:56 AM
I'm delighted to say Oscar has found his new forever home and will be joining them up in Scotland shortly :).

Karlin
15th August 2008, 11:58 AM
:rah::rah:

That is wonderful news!

misty
15th August 2008, 02:13 PM
It's a brilliant new home too, Karlin :).

Four kids, another spaniel for company and there's always someone around in the house. Lots of exercise, as he'll go on all the school and nursery runs + the local country park has an agility course :). The more exercise he gets, the more he can eat, which he'll like ;)

Oscar is very much the stereotypical happy, family type dog so I'm delighted with his future circumstances. :)